Monday, April 16, 2007

More Flea Market Finds...

I've been a bad blogger, it's been almost a month since my last post! oops. Well, I have lots of pictures to post. First some great things I found at the Long Beach Flea Market. Aren't these mason jars fantastic?! And $3 each, can't beat that. I'll use them as vases for my wedding in Folly Beach, SC. Definitely the look I'm going for. And those roses are from my front yard - we are renting our house and the yard is wonderful...pics of that to follow.
And these are some Christmas ornaments I purchased for $5 for the whole box. I was very happy with this purchase and I think I got some great deals! They're having a special market on 4/29, hopefully I can convince Mike to come with me! We were looking for a dealer who sells all antique hardware but couldn't find him, maybe next time!

No comments: